Khajur Mahal is conveniently located on the northern periphery of the Fort-Palace with splendid views of the hills and countryside beyond. Two levels below the dining lies this unique, cool floor where the view is really in the face, framed as a landscape painting. Compact, functional but provided with every facility. Each room turns its back on the world and provides a meditative experience.
A large panoramic window on our planet of blues and greens eternalizes Zeenat Aman, the star of some eighty Bollywood films – a genre, and an era unto herself. A double and a single bed make this an ideal choice for a small family or three close friends travelling together. A circular table with six easy chairs also lends itself to indoor games or confidential meeting. The bathroom, cut into the 2 billion year old Aravalli hills, is also a unique experience.
- Below Khajoor Mahal Restaurant
- No. Of Beds - 1 Double, 1 Single
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- Balcony with mountain view
- Palm Oasis view from room
- Room good for the a small family or three close friends
- Close to Khajoor Mahal Restaurant