Khajur Mahal is conveniently located on the northern periphery of the Fort-Palace with splendid views of the hills and countryside beyond. Two levels below the dining lies this unique, cool floor where the view is really in the face, framed as a landscape painting. Compact, functional but provided with every facility. Each room turns its back on the world and provides a meditative experience.
This charming space captures a whole era of early abstraction from Bhopal for which central India came to be renowned. Akhilesh also brought colour fearlessly on to the palette which was then caught in its whites and beiges. An ideal choice for a couple !
- Below Khajoor Mahal Restaurant
- No. Of Beds - 1 Double
- People accommodated without extra bed - 2
- Balcony with mountain view
- Palm Oasis view from room
- Room good for the elderly, if they don't mind steps
- Close to Khajoor Mahal Restaurant