Khajur Mahal is conveniently located on the northern periphery of the Fort-Palace with splendid views of the hills and countryside beyond. One floor below this lies Vasundhara Mahal which leads on from a wide corridor, further opening out on a most-amazing private verandah-lounge. Here antique wooden arches frame the eternal palm-oasis and greenfields. The bathrooms are so designed at a height that they offer views when they are in use. The private sit-outs beyond have a wooden swing at one end and lounging chairs to forget the rest of the world.
This large suite holds almost a retrospective of Vasundhara Tewari’s work from the early graphic botanical works in black and white to large colourful, autobiographical canvases. It is an ideal choice for a family as it has 1 double bed and 1 single bed.
- Below Khajoor Mahal Restaurant
- No. Of Beds - 1 Double, 1 Single
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- Balcony with mountain view
- Palm Oasis view from room
- Room good for the elderly, if they don't mind steps
- Close to Khajoor Mahal Restaurant