Located in the Khajur Mahal section, the Aastha Mahal is a large, airy room which can be accessed from the camel pergola near the Kaanch Mahal. Steps lead below the hanging gardens to a vast, colonnaded verandah offering views of the Aravalli hills. Contemporary handmade paper pressings adorn the walls while handloom fabrics screen the doors and windows. The room that houses a double bed opens out to the Zen Baag - the Japanese garden. A separate ante room with a single bed overlooks the date-palm oasis. This is attached to an interesting bathroom with a view and makes for a very special space.
- Below Garden
- No. Of Beds - 1 Double, 2 Single
- People accommodated without extra bed - 4
- Palm Oasis view from room
- Room good for the elderly, if they don't mind steps
- Close to Kaanch Mahal Restaurant