Khajur Mahal is conveniently located on the northern periphery of the Fort-Palace with splendid views of the hills and countryside beyond. Two levels below the dining lies this unique, cool floor where the view is really in the face, framed as a landscape painting. Compact, functional but provided with every facility. Each room turns its back on the world and provides a meditative experience.
Adorned by the soft, early figurative work of Shailesh BO has phantom figures, semi-human and pawn-like, playing out the chessboard of life. This room has a double bed which makes it an ideal choice for a couple or two close friends.
- Below Khajoor Mahal Restaurant
- No. Of Beds - 1 Double
- People accommodated without extra bed - 2
- Balcony with mountain view
- Palm Oasis view from room
- Close to Khajoor Mahal Restaurant