Hindustan Times, 2021
Business World Hotelier, 2020
Click here to read the full article
Outlook Traveller India
Aman Nath wants us to hold on to faith and comforts that India will bounce back to being Incredible India.
CN Traveller, 2019
Click here to read the entire article
*Special credit to Condé Nast India Pvt. Ltd.
Neemrana Fort Palace Enhancing The Experinece
Neemrana Fort Palace, once a tragic ruin is now revived into this beautiful fort palace for travellers to visit, stay and mesmerize its beauty. Let's rediscover the beauty behind medieval walls and experience period interiors like never before.
Participants of Miss India 2019 with GM Neemrana Fort-Palace Vivek Shukla and team
The Honourable Minister of Tourism, Uttarakhand presented Neemrana's Hill Fort – Kesroli, The Outlook Award 2018 for The Best Heritage Hotel. Join this mark of happiness with us at Neemrana Hotels and magnify our reasons to celebrate!
Neemrana Fort-Palace Featured As One Of The Best Art Hotels In India - Spice Route Magazine
Click on the below links to view our latest press coverage!
Woman's Era - October 2021
- Neemrana: Revitalizing India’s Abandoned Ruins Into Experiential ‘Non-Hotel’ Hotels To Relish History
- Neemrana's Glasshouse on the Ganges: Spiritual wellness with adventure, spa and yoga above Rishikesh, Uttarakhand.
- Covid-19 impact: Wanderlust Indians are rediscovering their country, giving pandemic-ravaged tourism industry a boost
- Sonavi Kaicker, CEO - Neemrana Hotels was live at NDTV 24X7 (english) on 13 March, 2020 talking about Coronavirus and the impact on our hotel industry
- #ADClassroom: Let’s explore the history of the four poster bed (that stands for more than just romance)
- Rajasthan Refreshed: Amar Grover goes under the radar in Rajasthan to find great new hotels in less touristy areas
- On the Occasion of Children's Day - Vasundhara Raje, CM of Rajasthan Celebrates With Children at Anganbadi