Khajur Mahal is conveniently located on the northern periphery of the Fort-Palace with splendid views of the hills and countryside beyond. Two levels below the dining lies this unique, cool floor where the view is really in the face, framed as a landscape painting. Compact, functional but provided with every facility. Each room turns its back on the world and provides a meditative experience.
The art of Rahim Mirza is a celebration of a lifetime of observing leaves in their myriad colours and forms. Their meditative presence merges into the stunning pastoral view beyond.
- Below Khajoor Mahal Restaurant
- No. Of Beds - 1 Double
- People accommodated without extra bed - 2
- Balcony with mountain view
- Palm Oasis view from room
- Room good for the elderly, if they don't mind steps
- Close to Khajoor Mahal Restaurant