Located in the Khajur Mahal wing, the Vani Mahal is a large, airy room which can be accessed from the camel pergola near Kaanch Mahal. Steps lead below the hanging gardens to a vast, colonnaded verandah offering views of the date palm oasis and the Aravalli hills. Vani Mahal overlooks the Japanese garden on one side. Contemporary hand-printed textiles adorn the walls while traditional prints screen the doors and windows. With one double and one single bed as well as a study corner this makes for a very special space with a large bathroom.
- Below Garden
- No. Of Beds - 1 Double, 1 Single
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- Palm Oasis view from room
- Room good for the elderly, if they don't mind steps
- Close to Kaanch Mahal Restaurant