Khajur Mahal is conveniently located on the northern periphery of the Fort-Palace with splendid views of the hills and countryside beyond. One floor below this lies Ayesha Mahal which leads on from a wide corridor, further opening out on a most-amazing private verandah-lounge. Here antique wooden arches frame the eternal palm-oasis and greenfields. The bathrooms are so designed at a height that they offer views when they are in use. The private sit-outs beyond have a wooden swing at one end and lounging chairs to forget the rest of the world.
Decorated with the soothing colours of Ayesha Tallyarkhan’s computer prints which conceal gods on canvas while others have abstract creations on paper. This is an ideal choice for a couple or two close friends.
- Below Khajoor Mahal Restaurant
- No. Of Beds - 1 Double
- People accommodated without extra bed - 2
- Balcony with mountain view
- Palm Oasis view from room
- Room good for the elderly, if they don't mind steps
- Close to Khajoor Mahal Restaurant