A linear room at the garden level, with a bold chevron floor border shows the textures of its age on the walls. It has a simple seating carved out of the thick ramparts from where you can, in season, get views over the vast mustard fields.
- No. of beds - 1 Double
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 1
- People accommodated without extra bed - 2
- Opening in garden
- Common terrace (available till 8pm)
- Special facilities for elderly people
- Adjacent to Saras Mahal, Mayur Mahal, Papiha Mahal, Tota Mahal, and Baaj Mahal