This linear palace of the lamp named after a princess of Kesroli, overlooks the pool below and the countryside beyond. One queen-size bed in a niche and an ante-room, and a high single bed furnish the room which has a study table for romantic writing.
- No. of beds - 1 Double, 1 Single
- No. of extra beds can be provided - No
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- Opening in courtyard garden
- Pool view from window
- Adjacent to Teetar Mahal
- Near to swimming pool, restaurant and Neemrana shop