Pratap Mahal is a large duplex suite, named after Pratap Kanwar, daughter of Bhawani Singh of Kesroli. It has two single beds above and a double bed below. The floors are adorned with old durrie patterns and the windows, as well as a balcony, look out to the vast mustard fields and the Aravalli hills. This arcaded suite has two bathrooms on each floor. Quiet and serene, it is ideal for reading, writing and romancing.
- No. of beds - 1 Double, 2 Single
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 2
- People accommodated without extra bed - 4
- Standing balcony
- Fields/Hills view from the rooms
- Fields/Hills view from the terrace
- 4 bathrooms