Fawn Mahal is the grandest round turret-room of the Hill Fort-Kesroli. Sited in a quiet corner where the sunrise and sunset can be seen from the curved balcony, it has a double bed and two single beds in the Indian Art Deco style with lotus bedsteads. It has a large sitting area, a study table and grand almirah. Its two bathrooms are ideal for a family seeking space and comfort.
- No. of beds - 1 Double, 2 Single
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 2
- People accommodated without extra bed - 4
- Curved balcony
- Fields/Hills view from the rooms
- Sunrise-sunset and fields /hills views from the terrace
- 2 bathrooms