Commanding the southern edge of the Fort-Palace, this magical Palace of the Mountain, sits atop the site which gives this suite its name. It has a bedroom with a double bed facing an antique window facade. The verandah beyond, offers a view of the village and the sunset, while its terrace overlooks the entire property. The ante room has a seating-cum-sleeping space for a third person, with a small balcony attached, to enjoy the sun. Its centrally located bathroom also brings the day in from a skylight.
- Room Category - Suite
- No. of beds - 1 Single / 1 Double
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 0
- Private Verandah with fort and village view
- 1 Washroom with bathtub
- Near to pool and restaurant area