The Dhanur Mahal suite is situated on the ground level of the Zenana wing which was used as a summer house for the ladies in the 17th century. This suite has been done up in vibrant hues of red and orange and also has a cheerful ante-room. Stunning floral textiles from Western India adorn the walls. The Dhanur Mahal is one of the ideal rooms in Gwalior which suits a family of three and is equipped with a comfortable double bed and a single bed. The suite lies in close proximity to Mohini Mahal which can be booked together for family and friends.
Check-out what our guests have to say about our palatially crafted Gwalior hotel rooms.
- Level/Floor - Ground
- Room Category - Suite
- No. of beds - 1 Double, 1 Single
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 0
- Summer house
- Nau Bagh view from the room
- Red and orange shades interior
- Stunning floral textiles from Gujarat adorn the walls
- Electric tea/coffee maker
- Mini fridge
- Special facilities for elderly people (Wheelchair-friendly room)
- Near to Restaurant