Deo Bagh has 21 rooms spread across 5 wings facing a Nau Bagh. These have been named after the historical connections of the Jadhav family of Gwalior.
There are 3 suites, 12 rooms and 6 tents. Should you want two or more adjacent rooms, please make a request while booking.
The reservations office shall try its best, but all categories of rooms are not always found together.
- There is someone available all the 24 hours at the Reception.
- Daily housekeeping is included in the room rate.
- There is a private bathroom for each unit.
- Common hospitality practices like televisions in rooms and room service are avoided. This is part of the heritage USP.
- There is no minimum stay requirement.
- Please note that all the rooms having 02 single beds can be joint together however, there would be gap in between the mattresses.
- An extra bed can be arranged if space permits @ Rs. 1200/- (taxes extra).
Complimentary Services / Amenities
- Hi-tea and snacks
- Bathroom slipper
- Shaving kit
- Dental kit
- Mineral water 02 per day per room
- Tea coffee maker in room
- Your walking shoes and hats.
Resident Food & Beverage
- Breakfast is included in the room tariff, Lunch and Dinner on À la carte basis
- We have Mandatory Gala Dinner for Christmas Eve, 24th December @ Rs. 2000/- (for adult) and Rs. 1000/- (for child till 10 year).
- We have Mandatory Gala Dinner for New Year Eve, 31st December @ Rs. 2700/- (for adult) and Rs. 1350/- (for child till 10 year).
- Lunch and Dinner (four course meal) Rs. 1200/- for non-residents if booked in advance (taxes extra).