Each of the eight palm suites, comprises of two rooms each and two bathrooms - one open air! A verandah in the front is ideal to lounge, sip-coffee, read, talk and even to slide into a siesta on a planter's chair. Kaleidoscopic Madras checks soften the teak wood interiors which look up rafters holding red-tiled roofs. The hand-polished floors in yellow, terracotta, green and blue made from the calcite of crushed shells, are bordered in black, polished Kadappa stone bands and offer a unique Tranquebar stay.
- Daily housekeeping is included in the room rate.
- There is a private bathroom for each unit.
- Common hospitality practices like room service are avoided. This is part of the heritage USP.
- There is no minimum stay requirement.
- An extra bed can be arranged if space permits @ Rs. 1200 (taxes extra).
- DON'T FORGET! Your walking shoes, swimming costumes for the beach, hats, and mosquito repellent!
- Your walking shoes, swimming costumes for the beach, hats, and mosquito repellent!
Food & Beverage
- Breakfast is included in the room tariff. A la carte options are available for lunch and dinner.
- The hotel has a Mandatory Gala Dinner for Christmas Eve, 24th December @ Rs. 2000/-(for adults) and Rs. 1000/- (for children till 10 year). (inclusive of taxes)
- The hotel has a Mandatory Gala Dinner for New Year Eve, 31st December@ Rs. 3000- (for adults) and Rs. 1500/- (for children till 10 year). (inclusive of taxes)
- Breakfast for non-resident guests is Rs. 400/- (plus taxes) at Neemrana’s Coconut Alley.
- Bar facilities are not available.