25% if cancelled / amended 4 days in advance.
50% if cancelled / amended 2-3 days in advance.
50% if few of the total booked rooms are cancelled / amended.
100% if cancelled / amended one day prior to booking or on the same day.
Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
For Groups / for Special Celebration Dates (24th, 25th, 30th & 31st of December & Long weekends)
- 25% if cancelled / amended 45 days in advance.
- 50% if cancelled / amended 30 days in advance.
- 100% if cancelled / amended 15 days in advance or later.
- Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
Confirmation/cancellation policy for weddings and large celebrations
25% of the total room tariff at the time of the confirmation of the booking.
100% of the total room tariff and chartering cost four months in advance.
80% of the balance of total expected budget 45 days in advance.
If not complied to, the booking can be cancelled.
Full clearance of bill at the check-out.
Incase of any cancellation the service tax of 12.36% on the advance will have to be retained as it is to be paid by us to the authorities by the 5th of the next month.
- Total advance paid will be retained if cancelled anytime between 3 months and 31 days prior to the date.
- 100% of the advance will be retained if cancelled 1 month prior to the date.
Any postponement of the booking will be treated as a cancellation will be governed by the Cancellation Policy.
- A group booking is defined as :
- 2 rooms or more for hotels with an inventory of 4-10 rooms
- 5 rooms or more for hotels with an inventory of 11-21 rooms
- 10 rooms or more for hotels with an inventory of 22-65 rooms
- Refunds only through cheque for bookings made by cash/cheque/bank transfer.
- Online refunds for bookings made through the website usually take 7-10 working days.
- Credit/debit card online refunds will only be made against credit/debit card bookings and usually take 15 working days.
- The original receipt must be presented for processing the refund.
- Credit/debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.