As suggested by its name The Old Bungalow is the oldest structure in Ramgarh, dating back to 1900 CE. It was used as a Dak Bungalow for the posts and as a night halt for British officers who came for inspection on horseback with their ladies carried on dandi palanquins.
The Kashmir Room is a large suite in greens with Kashmiri crewelwork embroidery to evoke the state of cherry and maple. It is situated next to the English Room. The room is equipped with comfortable double beds and two single beds. A seating by the fireplace sets the mood for conversations while the ante-room in Green is ideal to share a common space with two bathrooms. The room has access from the front and the back both – giving the residents of the ante-room independence to come and go as they please.
Book your stay now at one of the finest hotels near Naini lake.
- No. of beds - 1 Double, 2 Single
- Room Category - Suite
- People accommodated without extra bed - 4
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 2
- A seating by the fireplace sets the mood
- Close to English Room
- The room has access from the front and the back both and has door privacy
- Large suite with Kashmiri embroidery work in interior
- Special facilities for elderly people
- 2 bathrooms