CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT POLICY
Check-in time: 1400 hrs
Check-out time: 1200 hrs
- At the time of Check-in, every individual guest staying in the hotel is required to present a valid government identity proof which mentions the residential address. In case of foreign national, valid passport along with visa is required. Also the guests are requested to carry the reservation letter at the time of arrival.
- Total room rent is payable in advance in order to confirm the bookings. For weddings & other large functions, 80% of the approximate total billing is to be paid 40 days in advance in order to confirm the booking.
- Outside alcohol and eatables are not allowed in the hotel.
- Lockers for your valuables are available in each guest room. The hotel shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to your personal belongings.
- In case any damage is done to the hotel property by guests during their stay, it will be the sole accountability of the guest that made the booking and Neemrana Hotels will levy damage charges as deemed fit.
- The properties can be chartered for an exclusive wedding/celebrations or any other event @ Rs. 1,25,000 in addition to the room costs.
- Area blocking charges for exclusive lunches or dinners is between Rs. 20,000/- and Rs.50,000/-.
- Conference equipment is provided as per actual costs, on prior notice.
- No charge for children below 4 years and a half rates for children below 10.
- Children up to the age of 9 years can share the bed with parents and for Children of and above the age of 10 years, adult charges are applicable. Meals are charged at 50% of the adult meal rate for children of age 6 years to 9 yrs and if an extra bed is placed, charges are Rs. 750 + Taxes .The extra bed cost includes breakfast. For children above 10 years and for adults an extra bed is placed on request separately, it is chargeable @ Rs.1100 + Taxes (GST will be applicable as per the rate of the room). The extra bed cost will be inclusive of breakfast.
- Breakfast and evening tea are included in the room rent.
- Breakfast is served from 8 to 10 a.m., lunch from 12:30 to 3:00 p.m. and dinner from 8 to 10 p.m.
- There are special charges for weekends, Christmas, and New year. Please do contact our Sales Offices for further information.
- Rates for fashion photography and filming are available on request.
- All prices mentioned regarding rooms, meals, services and other facilities are exclusive of taxes. CGST and SGST rates as per the GST Act and GST Rules & Regulations will be levied on the corresponding services availed at the properties. All taxes are subject to change as per the Government regulations from time to time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN CHARTERING THE WHOLE OF NEEMRANA FORT-PALACE/TIJARA FORT-PALACE:
- There is a chartering cost of Rs. 150000/-per day, which is in addition to the cost of the rooms at the rates of the applicable year.
- We are bound by strict excise and other regulations by which: No personal liquor is allowed, even on a corkage basis, and a violation of this can risk our liquor license to be revoked. No loud music (as in DJ/disco/loudspeaker music) is allowed in the open areas of the property. For this, we have identified specific venues. Even there the volume will have to be controlled after 10 pm. No fireworks and crackers after 10 pm since it disturbs and keeps the villagers awake
- To facilitate your additional requirements we have arrangements with our in-house florist/photographer/DJ/Rajasthani performing artists etc, all which may be provided at an additional charge. Personal vendors are not allowed. Previously due to the inexperience of vendors, certain damages have occurred to our heritage properties. This is why we recommend our in-house vendors who know how to set-up / decorate for an event without allowing damage to the property.
- Since you have chartered the whole Fort, any outside guests will be restricted to the public areas. These will not interfere with your function. Neemrana Fort-Palace is home to Flying Fox, India’s first zip tour. This exhilarating aerial adventure involves flying over the treetops above Neemrana along a series of 5 zip wires. Flying Fox will be open to both your guests and to outsiders - for more information and special offers please visit: www.flyingfox.asia
- After the confirmation of the booking, please note our advance payment policy:
- 25% of the total room tariff at the time of the confirmation of the booking
- 100% of the total room tariff and chartering cost four months in advance
- 80% of the balance of total expected budget 45 days in advance.
- If not complied to, the booking can be cancelled – Full clearance of bill at the check-out
- In case of any cancellation the service tax of 12.36% on the advance will have to be retained as it is to be paid by us to the authorities by the 5th of the next month.
- Total advance paid will be retained if cancelled anytime between 3 months and 31 days prior to the date
- 100% of the advance will be retained if cancelled 1 month prior to the date
- Kindly note that the check in time is 2pm and the check out time is 12 noon. Kindly inform us of your estimated time of arrival to better prepare your stay. Should you want to guarantee an early check-in, we would recommend booking the night prior to your arrival.
- Any damage incurred to the furniture and fixture of the hotel by the guests during your function, will be billed to you.