Rooms at Neemrana Fort-Palace
- Rooms, when available, can be given for day use from 9 am to 5 pm, at 60% of the normal room charge. However, a day booking at Neemrana Fort-Palace can only be done on the same day of the booking by calling the hotel directly. Day bookings are only possible from Monday - Friday and cannot be booked in advance.
- Daily housekeeping is included in the room rate.
- There is a private bathroom for each unit.
- Common hospitality practices like televisions in rooms and room service are avoided. This is part of the heritage USP.
- There is no minimum stay requirement.
- An extra bed can be arranged if space permits @ Rs. 750 (taxes extra) for a child and Rs. 1100 (taxes extra) for an adult.
Don't Forget !
- Your swimming costumes, socks & walking shoes (for zip-lining), and hats.
- Neemrana Fort-Palace takes a lot of pride in being a heritage hotel. We have taken special care in ensuring that these time-honored structures are preserved with authenticity to take you back to the medieval times. While these are an absolute delight to view and visit, they sometimes include steep steps or ramps that lead up to the 14-tiered property. It still remains to be noted that traversing through the entire property requires a certain level of physical fitness.
We have installed two state-of-the-art lifts to ensure that you enjoy a truly authentic fort living experience without being too hard on your physique. These can be used from the parking , with prior notice , as it grants entry from Atithi Pol( GateNo. 3). Kailash Burj is ideal for guests who want to avoid many steps.
You might not be able to find the standard comforts of a regular hotel here, instead, Neemrana Fort Palace takes you on a grand experience which truly immerses you back into the five past centuries.
Food & Beverage
- Breakfast is included in room tariff. Fixed menus are offered at per head rates : Lunch and Dinner Rs. 1200/- (+taxes).
- Bar facilities are available for residents only. Personal liquor is not permitted.
- Area blocking charges for lunch/dinner between Rs. 25,000/- and Rs. 50,000/-.
- Non-resident guests without prior lunch bookings, are not allowed entry, even if the Fort is not fully chartered.
- Breakfast is Rs. 750/-, Weekday lunch rate (Mon-Fri) is Rs. 1700/- includes (Entry Rs. 284/- & Lunch Rs. 1416/-) between 9 am to 2.30 pm & Weekend lunch rate (Sat-Sun) is Rs. 2000/- includes (Entry Rs. 584/- & Lunch 1416/-) between 12 noon to 2.30 pm. This Includes entry and lunch for one person or Lunch will be 100% adjustable against the room tariff. Non-resident guests are permitted for 2 hours only and requested not to enter areas marked for resident guests and to honour the peace of this place. Entry for non-resident guests will close at 2 pm. Lunch service ends at 2.30 pm.
- No refund will be allowed in case of no show of a lunch booking , unless informed in writing , 24 hours prior.
- The rights of admission are strictly reserved!