Rooms at Tijara Fort-Palace - Alwar
- A 24 hour front desk.
- Daily housekeeping is included in the room rate.
- There is a private bathroom for each unit.
- Common hospitality practices like televisions in rooms and room service are avoided. This is part of the heritage USP.
- There is no minimum stay requirement.
- Rooms, when available, can be given for day use from 9 am to 5 pm, at 60% of the normal room charge.
- An extra bed can be arranged if space permits @ Rs. 2000/- per adult
- Your walking shoes, and hats.
Food and Beverage
- Breakfast is included in the room tariff. Fixed menus are offered at per head rates: Lunch Rs. 1200/- and Dinner Rs. 1350/-. taxes extra
- We have Mandatory Gala Dinner for Christmas Eve, 24th December @ Rs. 3000/- (for adult) and Rs. 1500/- (for child till 10 year). inclusive of taxes
- We have Mandatory Gala Dinner for New Year Eve, 31st December @ Rs. 4000/- (for adult) and Rs. 2000/- (for child till 10 year). inclusive of taxes
- We have Mandatory Gala Dinner for Saturdays (October to March) @ Rs. 1750/- . (inclusive of taxes)
- Bar facilities are not available.
- Area blocking charges for lunch/dinner between Rs. 50,000/- and Rs. 1,50,000/- depend on the strength of the group. taxes extra
Tijara Fort-Palace is exclusively for resident guests. Non-resident guests can visit Neemrana Fort-Palace and Hill Fort–Kesroli.