The Mardana rooms are built around a spacious garden court ringed on three sides by spectacular arcade halls. These had never been completed and large rocks had to be hand-chiselled to create linear living spaces. The thick walls were pierced to make balconies with views of the countryside. Each room has two or three square rooms linked with wide arches and the facilities are discreetly tucked within.
This suite at two levels honours Vivek Sahni whose eclectic design aesthetic takes him with the same ease to contemporaneity just as well as it does to tradition. It has two balconies opening on the sunset.
- Level/Floor - Ground
- No. of beds - 1 Single / 1 Double
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 0
- View from the room - Courtyard View
- Standing Balcony with hill and field view