This long room of three square spaces linked with two wide arches honours the painter Robert Carsen, an international exhibition and set designer. Born in the United States, he has become more Franco-European and his design aesthetic knows no barriers or limits of fantasy.
- Level/Floor - Ground
- No. of beds - 1 Single / 1 Double
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 0
- Standing Balcony with hill and field view
- Sitting Verandah and Bathtub
- Special facilities for elderly people