The Mardana rooms are built around a spacious garden court ringed on three sides by spectacular arcade halls. These had never been completed and large rocks had to be hand-chiselled to create linear living spaces. The thick walls were pierced to make balconies with views of the countryside. Each room has two or three square rooms linked with wide arches and the facilities are discreetly tucked within.
The Rasa Mahal is created by Manish and Madhulika Tibriwal of Jaipur who is credited with creating a whole new Jaipur look after the block prints which had dominated both clothes and furnishings for decades. Their work echoes both subtle and bright colours where each palette delights.
- Level/Floor - Ground
- No. of beds - 1 Single / 1 Double
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 0
- Standing Balcony with hill and field view
- Special facilities for elderly people