Khajur Mahal is conveniently located on the northern periphery of the Fort-Palace with splendid views of the hills and countryside beyond. One floor below this lies Prafull Mahal which leads on from a wide corridor, further opening out on a most-amazing private verandah-lounge. Here antique wooden arches frame the eternal palm-oasis and greenfields. The bathrooms are so designed at a height that they offer views when they are in use. The private sit-outs beyond have a wooden swing at one end and lounging chairs to forget the rest of the world.
This Mahal showcases the serene landscapes of a senior Indian painter Prafull Dave who lives and works in Switzerland. A double bed makes it an ideal choice for a couple or 2 close friends.
- Below Khajoor Mahal Restaurant
- No. Of Beds - 1 Double
- People accommodated without extra bed - 2
- Balcony with mountain view
- Palm Oasis view from room
- Room good for the elderly, if they don't mind steps
- Close to Khajoor Mahal Restaurant