Perched on a commanding hilltop of Ramgarh, Ashok Vatika is an emblematic property with the largest orchards. It was built to receive guests. Jawaharlal Nehru slept here while touring the Kumaon. Designed as a cross, it has two suites on the North and South while the East has the salon and the verandahs. The dining hall is to the West. As a Neemrana ‘Noble Home’ it is suggested to be rented in its entirety or by two sets of guests who need interconnected suites. All the rooms are interconnected.
Located in the centre of this hill cottage, the Pink Room is a cosy room with a bay-seating opening on to the salon on the front and the dining hall on the back. It has an English bed facing a wooden fireplace.
- No. of beds - 1 Double
- Room Category - Room
- People accommodated without extra bed - 2
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 1
- Small Fireplace, not functional
- Special facilites for elderly people
- Dinner for guests in this room can be arranged in dining area at Ashok Vatika (on prior notice)