Perched on a commanding hilltop of Ramgarh, Ashok Vatika is an emblematic property with the largest orchards. It was built to receive guests. Jawaharlal Nehru slept here while touring the Kumaon. Designed as a cross, it has two suites on the North and South while the East has the salon and the verandahs. The dining hall is to the West. As a Neemrana ‘Noble Home’ it is suggested to be rented in its entirety or by two sets of guests who need interconnected suites. All the rooms are interconnected.
An unusual high teak bed from Burma with trays for perfumed flowers on its posters, dominates the main room of the Green Suite. The pillows face the large bay window which holds the distant mountains and the changing skies of the Kumaon. A fireplace adds its own ambience. The miniature ante-room opens on the inner passage to the verandah and salon.
- No. of beds - 1 Double, 1 Single
- Room Category - Suite
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 0
- Small Fireplace, not functional
- Large bay window with view of Mountains, garden, sky
- Dinner for guests in this room can be arranged in dining area at Ashok Vatika (on prior notice)