Please read the rules and regulations of our Rishikesh Hotel:
Check-in time is 2 pm Check-out time is 12 noon.
- As per the Government of India’s security regulations, it is mandatory for all guests to show an identity proof (passport for foreigners) at the time of check-in. Please do ensure that you carry this with you.
- Total room rent is payable in advance in order to confirm the bookings. For weddings & other large functions, 80% of the approximate total billing is to be paid 40 days in advance in order to confirm the booking.
- Personal food and beverages are strictly not permitted on the hotel premises.
- Lockers for your valuables are available in each guest room. The hotel shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to your personal belongings.
- In case any damage is done to the hotel property by guests during their stay, it will be the sole accountability of the guest that made the booking and Neemrana Hotels will levy damage charges as deemed fit.
- The properties can be chartered for an exclusive wedding/celebrations or any other event @ Rs. 1,25,000 in addition to the room costs.
- Area blocking charges for exclusive lunches or dinners is between Rs. 20,000/- and Rs.50,000/-.
- Conference equipment is provided as per actual costs, on prior notice.
- No charge for children below 5 years and a half rates for children below 10.
- An extra bed can be provided if space permits @ Rs. 1100/- for an adult and Rs. 750/- for a child.
- Bed tea, Breakfast and evening tea are included in the room rent.
- Breakfast is served from 8 to 10 a.m., lunch from 12:30 to 3:00 p.m. and dinner from 8 to 10 p.m.
- There are special charges for weekends, Christmas, and New year. Please do contact our Sales Offices for further information.
- Rates for fashion photography and filming are available on request.
- All prices mentioned regarding rooms, meals, services and other facilities are exclusive of taxes. CGST and SGST rates as per the GST Act and GST Rules & Regulations will be levied on the corresponding services availed at the properties. All taxes are subject to change as per the Government regulations from time to time.