Mor Mahal (Palace of the Peacock)
This unusual peacock room has a cutwork textile screen evoking the gardens where India’s national bird roams free. Its frilled wrought-iron bed and Art-Nouveau shelf with triangular peacock tails, keep the same accent as do the flamboyant chairs and all the art, right through to the blue and white bathroom with peacocks on the tiles and mirror. There is also a single bed which makes this room ideal for a family.
The front verandah and sunny sit-out dominate the Fort-Palace overlooking the gardens, the village below and the hills beyond.
- Room Category - Room
- No. of beds - 1 Single / 1 Double
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 0
- Interconnected to Jatayu Mahal
- Room with stain-glass partition, no privacy
- Private sit out with village, hill and fort View
- 1 Washroom
- Near to pool and restaurant area and Uncha baag