Jal Mahal (The Water Palace)
A single person's Art Nouveau palace- suite with a sumptuous bed by a large stained glass window. It has a tiny study that leads to a balcony overlooking the higher of the two Neemrana pools. It also has a unique sit up above a flight of steps, by a red sandstone grille with a geometric wave pattern through which the three lion water spouts can be admired. Its turret bathroom is also a very special delight. A small bridge leads west to sunset views.
The level is below Raath!
- Room Category - Small Suite
- No. of beds - 1 Double
- People accommodated without extra bed - 2
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 0
- Near to pool and restaurant area and Uncha baag
- Room with sitting area inside
- Sitting Balcony with pool view, village view and partial fort view
- 1 Washroom