Gajendra Mahal (Palace of the Elephant King)
Located on the 11th level of the 12-tiered Neemrana Fort-Palace, this grand room has a sunset view over both the village as well as the terraced gardens of the heritage property. A silver-legged bed and two swings set the Indian flavour while art based on the theme of the room tell of the myth of the elephant king who was rescued by Lord Vishnu and delivered to heaven. Royal textiles adorn the walls.
The room has a small verandah and an amazing terrace with two private seating spots – in the sun or in the shade of a tree – plus a jacuzzi for two or four!
- Room Category - Grandroom
- No. of beds - 1 Single / 1 Double
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 1
- Spacious room with 2 swings inside the room
- Private Sit Out overlooking village and fort
- 2 Washroom with bathub in 1 washroom. Open air Zacuzi can be operational on request
- Near to pool and restaurant area