Moonga Mahal (Coral Palace)
In the oldest, mid-15th century section of the Fort lies this ‘coral’ palace, a slender room on the edge of a courtyard with a vaulted roof and a small bathroom. Its balcony overlooks the emerald swimming pool and the gardens.
It has a small double bed and a single bed and is ideal for a family of three.
- Room Category - Small Suite
- No. of beds - 1 Single / 1 Queen
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- Adjacent to Lehsuniya Mahal, Kesar Mahal, Neelam Mahal, Gomedak Mahal, Moti Mahal, and Heera Mahal
- Room with curtain privacy
- 1 standing balcony with pool, Inner fort and Hill view
- 1 Washroom
- Near Jait Bagh