The Palace of Purity is a medieval suite situated on the first floor level of the Fort. The rustic white arches in the suite date back to the 14th century and have been restored to recreate the hide-and-seek feeling of space, rather than the vast rooms of today. Its western windows face the sunset and fields while also overlooking the swimming pool. A smaller stair leads to a terrace with amazing pastoral views on all sides.
- No. of beds - 1 Double, 1 Single
- No. of extra beds can be provided - No
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- Opp. To Mangal Mahal/Opening in shared verandah with Mangal Mahal, Private terrace
- Hill view
- 2 small private balconies, Fields/Hill view