The Palace of the Goddess, is centrally situated on the first floor level of the Fort with gardens on two sides. The Goddess Durga painting above the bed blesses all those who sleep in its shadow. Its medieval division into two linear spaces sleeps another person but the space can also be used for sitting.
- No. of beds - 1 Double, 1 Single
- No. of extra beds can be provided - No
- People accommodated without extra bed - 3
- Opening in shared verandah with Shankar Mahal, Private terrace
- Courtyard view from the room
- One private balcony-courtyard view / Garden/Village
- Special facilities for elderly people