The grand Jankoji Mahal room, named after Maharaja Jankojirao Scindia. The grand Jankoji Mahal room is situated on the ground floor in the Gwalior Wing of Deo Bagh. This wing is a new addition to the old structures and opens out on to the Nau Bagh, a garden chequered in nine parts. The stained glass doors lend to the green interiors of the room. A queen-size antique bed with a canopy to hold a mosquito net dominates the interiors of the room. An ideal choice for people in love or a single person in love with him/herself!
Deo Bagh heritage hotel in Gwalior creates a perfect destination for your time with calming bird-watching and in-house temples. This beautifully designed Gwalior hotel room is a paradise for one who seeks a self-rejuvenating retreat.
- Level/Floor - Ground
- Room Category - Grandroom
- No. of beds - 1 Double Bed
- People accommodated without extra bed - 2
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 0
- The stained glass doors lead to the green interiors of the room
- Nau Bagh view from the room
- Electric tea/coffee maker
- Mini fridge
- Adjacent to Madhav Mahal
- Special facilities for elderly people
- Four poster bed