The grand Aruna Raje Vilas room is named after Maharani Shubhanginiraje Gaekwad, sister of Sardar Jadhav. It is situated on the ground floor in the Baroda wing of Deo Bagh. This wing is a new addition to the old structures and opens out on to the Nau Bagh, a garden chequered in nine parts. It is done up in bright yellow interiors with rosewood ‘dholiya’ beds from Gujarat. Raja Ravi Verma prints adorn the walls. This stunningly designed Gwalior hotel room is equipped with a comfortable queen-size bed and a day bed. An ideal choice for a family of three or for close friends.
Check-out exciting offers on your regal retreat at our heritage hotel in Gwalior.
- Level/Floor - Ground
- Room Category - Grandroom
- No. of beds - 1 Queen, 1 Day Bed
- People accommodated without extra bed - 2
- No. of extra beds can be provided - 0
- Nau Bagh view
- Bright yellow interiors
- Electric tea/coffee maker
- Mini fridge
- Adjacent to Ranjit Mahal
- Special facilities for elderly people